Chop scallions, garlic and minced garlic, wash and cut tofu, put them in the pot and blanch them, remove them, pour peanut oil into the pot, heat them up, fry minced beef until the oil comes out, add peppercorns, scallions and minced garlic and stir fry them well, add Pixian bean sauce and stir fry them well, add chili noodles, add water, release soy sauce and salt, bring to a boil, put bean curd cubes, cover the pot, cook at medium heat for 3 minutes, collect the juice, Water starch thicken, add MSG seasoning, out of the pot.
Tofu 300g, minced beef 70g, sesame pepper amount, 2 spoons of chili noodles, 2 spoons of Pixian bean sauce
A dash of MSG, 4 cloves of garlic, a dash of light soy sauce, 1 shallot, salt, starch
Common recipes for Mapo Tofu:
1. Chop scallions into scallions and garlic into minced garlic.
2. Wash the tofu, then cut it into small cubes, then put it in the pot to blanch, remove.
3. Put peanut oil in the wok, heat it up, put minced beef in the wok and fry until the oil is out. Add peppercorns, scallions and minced garlic and fry until fragrant.
4. Add 2 tablespoons Pixian thick bean sauce, stir well, then add chili noodles, stir well.
5. Add proper amount of water, put a little light soy sauce and salt, heat to boil.
6. Add the beancurd cubes, cover the pot and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes
7. Collect the juice, water starch into the pot, thicken the soup, add MSG seasoning, out of the pot can be.
A few tips:
The purpose of blanching tofu is to get rid of the beaniness, as well as to remove excess water from tofu and make it taste better.
For mapo tofu, it is best to choose old tofu rather than lactone tofu.